Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Revelation of the day:

Don't repeatedly rest your legs on the glass coffee table so that you can put your laptop on  your lap. Result - permanent dents in the back of your calves. Gross, I look like I freak now. At first, I thought they would go away... except, I keep forgetting to not put my legs up there... and now, they're permanent.  When I first saw the little dents, I thought I had something wrong with my legs. I thought, "oh man, what if I have inverted tumors?!?!?" That can't even happen, i'm still not sure why I thought it could. Haha.

Another revelation I've had recently:

When you're only 5'2 and the side of the tub is about 2 or 2 1/2 feet tall. Don't try to jump out of the tub. You will fall. It will hurt. You will hit your face on the wall that is only oh, about 3 feet away from the tub.  And, your husband will laugh at you.

Oh, and mentioning running into things. I learned a very valuable lesson the other day.  It isn't a good idea to run in the dark in this apartment.  I ran smack into the bathroom door that Steven had just previously closed. I heard him close it. Why I didn't remember is another story. So yes, I hit the door running full force. My poor head.  And yes, Steven did laugh hysterically at me.  I never knew I could cry and laugh at the same time either... which made it even funnier.

:-)

No comments: