Ok, I use to do these all the time on here and haven't in awhile. So, since I'm a little bored right now, I think i'll do a survey! Thanks, Lauren for providing me with one :-)
1.What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Joghurt Crisp with Schoko-balls.
2.Where was your profile picture taken? at Steven and I's wedding - Providence Baptist Church.
3.Can you play Guitar Hero? yes, anyone can play it - I just don't play it well. At all.
4.Name someone who made you laugh today? Steven.
5.How late did you stay up last night and why? 12:45 - watching One Tree Hill with Steven.
6.If you could move somewhere else, would you? You're going to ask me that right now? Haha, probably back to the States so I could get some more peanut butter and enchiladas!
7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yep.
8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Steven, Silke and Dirk.
9. Do you believe exes can be friends? well yes, just not any of mine.
10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? Don't care for it .
11. When was the last time you cried really hard? 2 nights ago.
12. Who took your profile picture? Hilton Pittman.
13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? My cute husband.
14. Was yesterday better than today?I don't know yet... I just woke up 20 minutes ago.
15. Can you live a day without TV? Yes, I've had to live for a month without tv so far... and by the time we leave, we will have lived for 18 months without an actual TV. Thank God for the internet!
16. Are you upset about anything? Um... I guess if I really wanted to be but no, not really.
17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? Yes.
18. Are you a bad influence? I don't think so. Unless influencing someone to eat yummy bread everyday and drink Coke is bad :-)
19. Night out or night in? Well, since everything starts shutting down here around 8... night in.
20. What items could you not go without during the day? Computer.
21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? I think Kim Smith when she had her baby.
22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? "Is it really that bad? Are you getting out soon?" (Regarding the language class I'm taking)
23. How do you feel about your life right now? Luckiest girl in the world.
24. Do you hate any one? Starting to hate Obama... totally just kidding! No, I don't hate anyone. Too strong of a word.
25. If I look at your FB inbox, what msg would I find? you would find a lot of messages. Approximately 15 messages.
26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Um... yes.
27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Steven has.
28. What song is stuck in your head? I don't have a song stuck in my head.
29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be? Well, for that to happen, they would have to climb 5 stories and then hang off a ledge and knock. So, no one.
30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50? I don't know! I can't even think past 23!!! I think I need to work on having kids first and then maybe I can think of what age I hope to have grandkids at... haha.
31. Name something you have to do tomorrow? Get up at 7. Go to my German language class. Please. Kill. Me. Now. Haha, that is how much I don't like it!
32. Do you think too much or too little? I don't know... I'll have to make a note next time I catch myself thinking and write down if I think i'm thinking too much.. Wow, that was worded weird!
33. Do you smile a lot? Oh yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment