I'll be posting later with a funny story that happened earlier. However, my studly, brave, and now tired husband needs my help unpacking our clothes.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
I will never again take for granted the fact that the US has built-in closets in their houses and apartments. I about hit the floor when Silke told us that they don't have built-in closets here or that they don't use dressers. Steven and I find that funny... that every time you move you have to lug around your wardrobe just so you have somewhere to put your clothes. So, right now we are currently trying to get all of our clothes into 1 wardrobe... which is only about 6 1/2 ft. tall x 4 feet wide x 2 feet deep. Back home, all these clothes were split in between 2 dressers and a walk-in closet. Yeah, this should be interesting! But once again, we are still very grateful for what we have!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment