Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

Houston, we have a problem...

Check out how small the toothpaste tube is here! We looked everywhere and this was the biggest we could find. Guess they don't use toothpaste often? Totally just kidding. But seriously, check out how small the one we just got today is compared to the one we brought from the States:



Also, a few days ago we were walking and passed a girl whose hair was styled in such a way that the side of her face was completely covered. The part started literally on the side of her head.  It was simply spectacular. I still can't figure out the point of covering your whole face with hair. I can't even get my hair to do it like hers was. I tried it and walked into the wall. So, enjoy my re-creation of her hair style. Also, this may come as a shock to a lot of you, but mullets are very popular here. I'm getting tired of seeing the rats tail but thought it was interesting that some people here are still stuck in the 70's.  Business in the front, party in the back, baby. I'll try and get a picture of one someday :-)

Here's what the girl looked like:


No comments: