Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Steven and I went to Doug and Susan's wedding last night and let me tell you, it was SO much fun! They were married by Dave Owen at Highland United Methodist and the reception was at Marbles! It was honestly one of the best weddings I've been to... it was definitely the most fun one I've ever been to. The reception was absolutely gorgeous and they had yummy desserts (and a coffee and drink station) Oh, and everyone rocked out with the DJ all night :-) Doug definitely knew every dance move to the song "Thriller"... it was hysterical. Another funny moment was at the end of Susan's dance with her dad, the song faded into the song Soulja Boy.... and they had this whole choreographed dance. During which, Susan's cute polka dot garter fell off. Nobody was expecting the dance, it was such a fun surprise and SO funny! She was absolutely stunning!

Here's a picture from the wedding of them (for everyone else to steal, kidding... don't steal my crap, haha!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! I had that picture first!!

We did not go to their wedding. I love looking at all of their pictures though. Did you hear that Ryan Knight and Anna got engaged like the week before? So excited for them. Same goes for Lauren Dabney and David Weischedel! Man, EVERYONE is getting married this year!!