Steven and I leave for the beach in 3 days!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT! We're leaving right after work... like, we're not even going home, haha. Hopefully we'll get the car packed Thursday night. I am in desperate need of this week long vacation and I know he is too.
Today was horrible. I can't remember the last time I've been this stressed. On Steven and I's lunch break (we take a lunch together everyday) I was crying, begging him not to take me back. I honestly was completely ready to just walk out of that place. I can't even think about it or i'll get mad again. I just never had a class w/ some many different "problems". Now don't get me wrong, most of the kids have great behavior. There's just this one little girl that throws me over the top! AH..... I literally hit my breaking point today. I am praying and hoping that tomorrow is a lot better. I have never needed a vacation so bad. Steven just keeps reminding me that hopefully, this job will only have to last until August. I hope I make it that far....
Oh well. I'm off to bed... Hasta la vista!
No comments:
Post a Comment