1) Most importantly, um... how do I put this... we're newlyweds. End of story.
2) Steven and I have been together for almost 6 1/2 years. Never in those 6 1/2 years have we been apart for so long... and even if we were, we were able to speak on the phone. I have not spoken to Steven since 11:35 Wednesday morning.
3) Never in my life have I been home alone overnight... without even one soul with me. I have either been in college and had roommates or I was at home and with 3 other brothers that were living at home, someone was always home, haha. So excuse me if I get "scared" easily.
4) I am heads of heels, completely and fully in love with my husband. I should miss him. I'm allowed to shed a few tears and count down until I can see his precious face again.
Ok, sorry for the ranting. I'm just fed up with certain people... and their comments. I would never want to purposely burst their bubble and let them know that in fact the world does not revolve around them and that they are not always right.
It's really not that bad during the day. Especially, since I was working from 9- 6 during the week. Last night, Lois and I went out for dinner and a movie. We saw the movie The Proposal... it was so funny! Today, I got to spend the whole day with my mom... I love being able to hang out with her! We went shopping and I got some cute shoes. I'll try and post a picture of them if I can find one. Yesterday night, Josh came and stayed over and tonight he's staying over too.... we're having a siblings party, haha. We tried to eat at Chick-fil-A because I had coupons for free sandwiches, so we drove all the way over there for me to find out that I had left my wallet at home! Oh well, I tried. The nights are the worst for me. That's when I get the loneliest and miss him the most. Just 2 more nights though, I can do this!!!
Here is a picture of the sandals, except I have them in a dark brown. I've been wanting some "roman" looking sandals :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment