SOON! Kim is 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced..... The doctor says she could go any time now. But, we all know how this goes... it could still be awhile though. We'll see! I'm so excited to be an aunt for the first time ever!
Steven and I are really looking forward to this weekend. Last Wednesday, we got a call that Steven's grandmother was not doing well. Literally, the next morning we got a call that she had passed away the night before. She must have passed awhile just a few hours after we got the email. So, needless to say, the weekend was spent in New Jersey. We left Thursday afternoon and got into NJ at 2 in the morning. We left NJ at 2 in the afternoon on Saturday and didn't get into Raleigh until 3! We drove for 13 hours straight! It should have only been an 8 hour drive but we sat, LITERALLY sat (well not on the highway lol, but in our car) on the NJ turnpike in traffic for almost 5 hours. It should have only taken us maybe 1 1/2 hours to get out of NJ and it took us 5. We knew there was a severe wreck b/c the traffic radio station kept blasting about it. But, when we got home we found out that it was a wreck involving a semi-truck, a jeep, and some car I cant' remember the name, except that it's an old persons car! Sadly though, all 5 people in the old persons car died. Their car caught on fire and yeah, I don't think I need to explain the rest. Such a horrible way to leave the world.
Too many updates write right now, i'm off to the shower - we just worked out and I need to feel clean again!
No comments:
Post a Comment