Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

1. What are you doing for Valentine's this year?
We went to Firebirds, one of our favorite restaurants... also the restaurant he took me to the night he proposed. Afterwards, we went out to Crossroads and saw the movie Defiance... really good movie!

2. How did you celebrate it last year?
I'm not sure, but I think I cooked us a nice dinner and we went out and did something...

3. What is your favorite Valentine's Day memory?
This year's - spending Valentines Day married for the first time!

4. How would you prefer to celebrate Valentine's Day?
Don't care as long as I'm with Steven

5. Describe your ideal Valentine?
Steven :-)

6. Describe your idea of a perfect date?
Eating at a fun place and hanging out watching movies.

7. What was your favorite Valentine's Day gift?

;-)

8. What kind of flowers would you like to have sent to you on Valentine's Day?
Calla lilies or stargazer lilies.

9. What is your favorite romantic poem?
Um...

10. What is your favorite romantic song?
I have a few, but I love the song, "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain and "Always and Forever" by Phil Wickham

11. Favorite romantic movie?
Too many to list here!

12. Favorite romantic book?
there's a few I can't think of off the top of my head. I like to read, reading is good for you!

13. What is your favorite "Conversation Hearts" message?
I don't know... I usually just eat them!

14. If you could create your own "Conversation Hearts", what would it say?
"Is this questionnaire over yet?" HAHAHA!

No comments: