Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Staying busy is what I do best!

I finally have some time to write an update! Steven is watching the Superbowl and i'm going to update my blog! About time, huh?

We still haven't completely uppacked from our honeymoon, haha! We still have suitcases full of stuff, we'll Steven does I don't. I came home with a cold and have unfortunately given it to Steven. I'm not completely over it but I am feeling much better than I was. For those wondering, yes, I did have to take Dramamine the whole week on the cruise. Well almost the whole week. I think Friday, Saturday and Sunday I didn't. One night we woke up literally rocking back and forth across the bed because it was so rocky. All I could do was cry because when you're sea sick it's not like you can throw up and feel better...it just keeps coming. THANKFULLY, I never threw up - just got REALLY dizzy and sick to my stomach. The only souvenirs we came back with were a Fossil watch that Steven got in Grand Turk (not really a souvenir but still) and I got this gold and "crystal" turtle in Grand Turk.

Grand Turk was probably our favorite island. St. Thomas was really nice too. But, I don't think I'd go back to St. Maarten again. I thought it was kinda run down and there were a lot of poor people there. It was really pretty though! On St. Maarten we went on a scuba boat thing which was really cool and on St. Thomas we had the best excursion ever! We went on the speed boat thing that would go 45 miles an hour and do all these tricks. At first, it kinda scared me, haha but then it was A LOT of fun. The guy would go full speed and then brake which would cause all the water to flood the boat. He also would do 360's and all kinds of things! It's kinda hard to describe unless you've been on one. We got to see some celebrity houses that are on St. John which was really cool! We saw Michael Jordans mom's house that he gave her for a MOTHER'S DAY PRESENT!

Anyways, I could go on writing forever about all the different things we did but I'll spare you all the details :-) I'm still haven't gotten use to being married, it just seems like a really long and fun vacation! We already went and got me a new social security ID.. that was fun - sike. We went on Tuesday and waited an hour and a half to get called back to a cubby. Then, we went and got all of our banking squared away. My mom went with me the other day to get a new driver's license. I only had to wait maybe 10 minutes for that one!

Ok, thats enough for now!

Until next time....

Mrs. Bockmann ;-)

1 comment:

Marissa said...

wow girl.... congrats on getting married :D that's so awesome :) !