Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Only 2 weeks away!

At this time in two weeks, Steven and I will be having a blast relaxing on a Princess Cruise!!! Yay!!! I haven't really updated about any wedding stuff lately, so here goes!

Everything is pretty much done for the wedding. We still have to order a cake and napkins. My mom and I went to the bridal show this Saturday and it was so much fun! We booked our videographer, DJ and this awesome photo booth thing there. That photo booth, called Shutterbooth, is going to be AWESOME! Seriously, I'm going to have the best wedding of the year, haha. If you've ever watched that show I believe is called, Celebrity Weddings, then you'll know what I'm talking about. It's this 7 ft. long photobooth thing and it can fit up to 17 people in it. It's not too big. Well, you take your pictures and it gives 2 copies. One for the people who took the picture to keep and another one they goes into a scrapbook like thing and the people can write a message next to it. It's SUPER cute because you can take crazy, funny pictures. I can't really descibe it well here but trust me, it's going to be awesome. I hope we have a lot of fun people come who will go in and take some cute/funny pictures. Here's a link to it: http://www.shutterbooth.com/index.html

Steven and I are getting SO excited about our upcoming wedding. It feels so surreal. It's like, I got so use to just dating him. And then, when I had just gotten use to that, we get engaged. And that was pretty surreal at first too! And now, when I'm finally just getting use to being engaged we're going to get married. I'm so anxious for the day to come. Right now I'm not that nervous. I have been in the past really nervous about having to walk down the aisle but my nerves have calmed down a lot. I can't wait to see him standing at the end of the aisle waiting for ME! He is so perfect for me and I can't wait to be his. Plus, we're both looking forward to a much needed vacation. I've decided to not work after next Monday the 12th and I might even take that day off as well! I can forsee myself getting overwhelmed if I don't have everything done and I might need a whole week off to relax before the big day :-)

We've pretty much moved all the way into the apartment. It still needs a few decorations but we're waiting until after the wedding to get some more stuff so that we can use wedding money and see what we get for gifts first. This month is kinda tight financially because Steven got paid less than he thought we was going to and surprise surprise, I don't get paid crap! Haha. It's going to be a very busy week! Tomorrow we're meeting with the DJ (we fired the original one on Saturday because I didn't feel comfortable with him and he had been kinda rude to me on a few occasions) Tuesday is my bridal shower from 7:30 - 9. I can't wait to see all my friends! Wednesday, we're meeting with our videographers at 7 at Starbucks and Thursday we're meeting with the guy from the Shutterbooth. Man, am I going to be tired after this!!!! Oh, and Tuesday, Steven and I are also going to go downtown and get our marriage license and call the different insurances (medical and car) and see about getting me added to them.

Goodness! Let's pray we make it through this week!

:-)

No comments: