Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ok, now this "cold" is starting to get annoying. I have mostly gotten over it.....I'm still a little stuffy and feel like I have this crap in my throat. But, here come the new and painful symptoms! Maybe someone can help me :-)

Starting yesterday the right side of my mouth (my back molars) starting killing me. Like throbbing. It's a weird pain because it feels like the root of my molars are hurting. Weird. Well, starting yesterday night, the right side of my face (more specifically my cheek bone) starting throbbing, and it won't stop. But, the weirdest symptom is, you know how you can hold your nose and "blow" your ears out? Like, when your ears need to pop? Well, I can't do that without feeling like somebody is stabbing me in my face. Well, not my face but more so the right side of my nose where the cheek bone hits your nose. Yes, I am weird, haha. Now, the pain is just getting annoying. It hurts pretty bad, and I don't think I need to go to the doctor yet.... Another part that I left out is, yesterday at work I started sneezing and since I couldn't actually sneeze out loud because I work with food, I held it in... and then that pain started that night. I'm dying I swear :-)

I'm wondering if the pain is all related. Oh well, i'll get through it.

No comments: