My sister threw me a lingerie shower today! It was so much fun. I had so much fun being able to some of my friends that I don't get to see that much!!! She sent me on the craziest scavenger hunt, I couldn't stop laughing when I figured out what was going on because I felt so silly running aimlessly around the mall. I was supposedly meeting her for lunch at Crabtree. First, we were suppose to meet at Outback on Creedmoor. Then, I get a call asking if we can meet at Ruby Tuesdays at Crabtree Valley Mall. Which was totally fine with me because I needed to get some shopping done anyways. After about a good 25 minutes of trying to find a parking space, I'm walking around the mall when I get a call asking if we can meet at Cheesecake Factory around 2:15. I was a little suspicious as to why she kept changing the place but just figured it was because she's on a diet and wanted to eat somewhere that had a variety of food she could have. So, while I was waiting for her I decided to go to Bath & Body works and then I got yet another phone call from her. All she said was, "there's been a change of plans I'm not meeting you for lunch but you're going on a scavenger hunt... you've probably already figured out what's going on" Which I hadn't because I totally thought the party was next weekend. So, she tells me to go to Build-a-Bear and to skip the massively long line and go right to the counter and tell them my name. As soon as I get there this lady looks at me and says, "you must be Kimberly" um...ok, how'd you know my name is what I was thinking, haha.
So, in front of the extremely long line that was wrapped around the hall outside, I had to open up the clue. Which consisted of a cute little bride bear and a Bride to Be sash which I was instructed to wear. Needless to say, the sash attracted many looks! After I was done, I had to call her again and was instructed to go to the Starbucks on Creedmoor and order some coffee. Which should've only taken me about 15 minutes to get there, but I got lost and it took me a good 30 minutes. Once I was done there she called me and told me to go to the grocery store and pick up some frozen strawberries. On the way there I managed the spill the sprite I had just bought all over my pants and had to walk into the store looking like I had peed in my pants! It was pretty embarassing and funny!
So finally after running around Raleigh for a good hour or so she called me once more and told me to go to Silke's for my party!!!! Once I got there all my friends surprised me!!! I love parties!!! We played some funny games and I got a lot of cute thing!!!!
This is the shortened version of my day because I'm quite tired, but i'll add all the fun details later when I can think more clearly!
Needless to say, I had a really great and fun day! My sister did an amazing job suprising me (which is really hard to do) and threw me the best lingerie shower EVER! I also have the best friends ever, especially Silke who allowed the party to be thrown at her apartment!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment