So, weirdest story EVER! Last night I was checking my facebook and you know how they have those advertisements on the side? Well, obviously mine are mostly wedding advertisements because the advertisements are catered to you. Anyways, all of the sudden this advertisement comes up for my photographer...which I've seen the advertisement before but this time it caught my attention because the photograph with the advertisement was of ME!!! How weird is that?! I kept looking at the picture thinking "my goodness that girl looks familiar!!!" Haha. I haven't even seen my pictures yet because they were just done on Tuesday. Well, to make it even better as soon as I got home today my mom yelled, "look at the photographers website!!! You're the main picture!!!!!!" OH MY GOODNESS!!! I feel special, haha. So, needless to say, I "copied" the pages using the snipping tool on my computer and saved them so you guys can see:
Here's the facebook one, I'm the cute chick in the upper right hand corner, haha (it's a really small picture, sorry!)

And here's the main page of my photographers website!! I love this picture!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment