Until I get married!!!! YAY!
I just realized that the month of November is over like... next week! Ah, that means then it's December... and then Christmas..........and then............................... MY WEDDING! It's coming up SO SO SO soon!
I'm a lil' excited right now. Courtney's wedding is this Saturday. It just hit me the other day that she's actually getting married. It'll be so weird, all of my friends are getting married! I've got to get use to calling her Mrs. Volker from now on :-)
Steven and I might start looking at apartments over the next few weeks. We've been talking about staying here for a few months and then going to Germany for the winter semester - their winter semester, our fall semester :-). He's emailed a few people he knows in the corporate design world just trying to get their opinion on it all. Because, he could very likely go to Germany get his masters and then still not be able to find a job for awhile and then we'd be about $20,o00 in debt. We're thinking about taking a loan out if we go there because theres no way that only me working would be able to support us. Especially since I don't have a bachelors degree yet. I've emailed a few people at businesses over there and they basically said, if you don't have a bachelors degree it's a ton harder to find a job that would be able to support you. But, I also found some jobs that would hire w/out a bachelors... like this internationl preschool hires as long as you have the experience. Ah, this is getting confusing...
Anyways, i'll update when I know more of what our plans are going to be. We should be making some decisions in the next week or so. We're thinking about going and looking at these apartments by church called The Falls at Duraleigh...they're pretty cheap.
I'm off to find wedding shoes!!!!
:-)
1 comment:
Do you realize that James and I live in the Falls of Duraleigh!? We could be neighbors!!
Post a Comment