Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Old Posts

Well, I started deleting posts off because I was going to make a blog for Steven and I and then a blog for just myself..... and then I realized that I didn't want to do. Unfortunately, I've deleted some posts that I considered special but here are two which I saved....


Posted on January 27th, 2008
I'm Smitten for You

Sometimes I just sit around and think about my life. Actually, a lot of my time is spent just thinking which could possible be a bad thing? I don't know...

This past afternoon I have spent trying to figure out why God has blessed me with such an amazing boyfriend. Why has he allowed to date such a great guy, because I sure don't deserve him. It's amazing to me that after five years of dating him I still fall more in love with him everyday. But it's different now then it was back when we first started dating back in high school. Not in a bad way or anything.... I can't really explain it. It's like the longer you date the more your relationship changes or matures. I remember back in 10th grade (when we started dating) everybody told me that high school relationships don't last. They told me that that the percentage of high school sweethearts that actually get married is very slim. That was the the day that I became determined to prove them wrong. I mean after dating numerous guys and being hurt in so many ways, you realize a good thing when you see it. It just floors me that Steven still loves me. After all that we've been through, after all the attitude i've given him at times, after all the hurtful things that i've probably said to him at one time or another, he STILL loves me. Who does that?!? Why am I so deserving of such a thing? Not that I don't appreciate it...trust me I do! I just never thought it was possible to find someone who would love me so much regardless of my faults. He is one of the only people that can calm me down just by talking to me (parents don't count b/c that's a given that they have that effect). I never thought that God would present to me the person that I believe He has for me to marry at that young of an age. I love him so incredibly much and I so appreciative of having him in my life. Everybody keeps asking me when we're going to get married. I have no idea when that's going to happen but I know that even though its not happening this year I will continue to love every moment that is spent with him.... because only God knows if Steven's going to be accepted into ccs and only God knows what our future holds and theres no reason to push something thats not in God's timing.

I know this post has been really "mushy" but sometimes when you have someone so important in your life it's all you can think of to write about at the time :-).


Posted on January 26th, 2008
Our "Anniversary"


























Yesterday was
SO much fun. I mean we didn't do anything extraordinary for our anniversary like go to Key West, but it was still so much fun. First, he did remember to get me flowers - he showed up w/ a dozen roses (hence the picture above) :-) We ate at Mura which is amazingly good!!! Steven got some Red Snapper thing and I got steak (go figure). On the way to the restaurant he unintentionally surprised me by getting us a private room! I had mentioned it to him but didn't think that we would actually get one.... It was really funny because he thought that he had told me or that I already knew because it was my idea originally but I didn't so when he said something about it i started freaking out and he couldn't figure out why. Then we went and saw Untraceable which is a good movie but if you have a weak stomach like I do... then some of the images will um, make you sick. haha.

And this is where we ended our date:















Krispy Kreme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!

No comments: