Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Movin' on Up

I forgot to mention that Mike, my GM at work asked me to be a shift manager! I'm really excited for the opportunity. He wants me trained by Christmas he said. I'm also really glad because I needed more hours and money and this will allow for that :-)

Also, Steven and I bought our mattress today... that was fun running around laying on all the beds. We ended up spending around $780 for the mattress, box spring and frame I believe. I could be off by a few dollars. It's a really nice one though. Tomorrow we're going to Aaron's Furniture to look for some furniture - either a headboard or nightstands or who knows! I love having this time to spend with Steven picking out different things for our apartment. We're having so much fun doing it.

I guess I should go to bed now that it's 15 til 1 am!!!

No comments: