Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I Love Weddings!

We all have to be at the church by 10:30 for Courtney's wedding today. Then, the weddings at 2!!!

She's going to be such a gorgeous bride and I'm so excited for them..... My wedding is coming up soon too!!!!!!!! I'm ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!!

My dress came in Thursday and I picked it up yesterday...It's GORGEOUS! It actually came 9 days early, I was quite shocked. Then, to top it all off my mom got a call that my invitations were in... so needless to say yesterday was a great day! This weekend is going to be busy but a lot of fun! I'm in Courts wedding today, then tomorrow Steven and I are looking at apartments and registering at Crate and Barrel and Target and wherever else we feel the need to register :-) And then we're going to start going over the music for the wedding... so much to do!

I've gotta run and get the rest of my stuff together for the wedding!

No comments: