I decided to go as Cat Woman because Steven was going as Joker and so I found this leopard dress thing in the kid section at Target. I'm pretty small so I thought a large would be fine... wrong! I had also bought fish nets to wear with it and my mom already had the matching ears and choker. Well, let's just say that the dress literally hit right below my butt cheeks!!! Haha. I walked down with the whole outfit on w/ my mom laughing in the background. I said to her, "watch what Steven does he would never let me leave looking like this!" He about dropped to the floor when he saw me! It looked like I was promoting some animal type lingerie, hahaha. So, due to the fact that I looked like skanky I put leggings on instead. Still sexy but not near as slutty. Here's some pictures from last night:
Catwoman and Joker, doesn't he look freaky?
No comments:
Post a Comment