Tomorrow's Monday. I hate Mondays. I'm training at this new job and my boss never told me if I'm suppose to come in tomorrow. Wonderful.
On another note, Honda contacted Steven saying basically that they like his work and asked him to fill out a few questions they provided and if they like his answers then they will contact him for a phone interview... OH MY GOODNESS! I am beyond excited about this potential opportunity. This is also a HUGE prayer request of ours right now. Steven and I want this to work out more than anything right now and we're trying so hard not to get our hopes up. It's so hard not to though. It would be so amazing to be able to stay here in the states and live in California and stuff. Honda is located in Torrence, California....which could definitely be fun!
I just keep praying that if it's God's will that it will work out. We only want what God wants even if it causes us pain, because what He wants may be different from what we initially want. Just please, PLEASE pray for this. They say something about if they like your work/answers that they would like to set up a phone interview between the dates of Oct. something (vague I know) and Nov. 7th I believe. So, thankfully whatever the outcome is we will know soon!!!
I'm off to bed and to pray with my wonderful fiance :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment