Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's almost.... FRIDAY!

I had an interview with Noodles & Company at 10 this morning. It went really well. The guy, Mike actually discussed with me whether I would be interested in a managing position. That would be awesome! He seemed really interested in me and made the comment, "i'm looking for more people like you" Which would imply that he thinks i'm a decent person, haha. I am also going into McCormick and Schmicks - which is a high class seafood restaurant that opened at Crabtree and applying for a hostess/cocktail server job. It would be a really nice place to work because it's extremely high class which ='s GOOD TIPS! Haha. But you have to apply in person b/w 2-4 so i'm going to head over there in a little bit. This will be my 3rd interview.

I interviewed with Crate and Barrel on Tuesday and should hear back by next week she said. I had this interview today and should hear back by tomorrow he said. And then this one this afternoon.

After all of this, i'm meeting Steven at church at 4:30 and we're heading over to his house to make dinner/watch the State game/work out.

I'm glad i'm finally having a good day!!! Ooo, and I'm working tomorrow, next tues/wed. from 8-12 for Heidi so that'll be some more money which is good! I'm starting to run low on that!!!!

:-)

No comments: