So, this Monday I have the day off. I'm actually kind of excited that I don't have to nanny that day but i'd rather have the day off doing something other than what im going to have to do that day!
I've got to go to the hospital and get some testing done. At 7:15 Monday morning i've got to go to Duke Regional ( i think thats what its called) Hospital and get an EGD done. I'm kinda nervous about it....it's a 2 hour procedure and I have to be sedated which is NOT fun! Right after that is done...like literally 30 mins after, i've got to another part of the hospital and get an ultrasound of my gallbladder.
THEN, my doctor called today w/ my blood tests results. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and had a physical and got a ton of blood work done. She wanted to test my liver, cholesterol, and a metabolic test. Well, she called this morning and said that she wants me to come in Monday b/c every thing came back good except for one thing. My enzyme level in my liver is high. So, she wants to retest. I'm kinda of excited but at the same time scared. I'm excited b/c for years i've had chronic and horrible stomach problems and they've never been able to find out what was wrong w/me. Yet, I'm scared or anxious at what the results might be. I pray that they find something so that I can start feeling better for the first time in 9 years!!!!
I'll update when I get the results!
On a happier note....haha. Tomorrow at 1030 am I'm getting my hair trimmed, then i get to have lunch w/ my good friend from Germany, and then at 3 my sister and I are getting our nails done!! FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment