100 things you may not know about me.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?? Upper left side of my stomach (right under my left boob lol) Had a birth mark removed.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Pictures of Steven and I/Friends/Art
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Sometimes I grind my teeth.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Everything...mostly rock/pop/some rap/Christian. G105 :-)
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Early in the morning?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To see Steven
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My dog, Star, my grandmother, and being in college.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION? Maybe my jewelry from Steven and my diamond necklace from my dad.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'2 & 1/2
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Nope.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Steven...b/c he couldn't come see me, haha.
13. WHAT’S YOUR WORST FEAR? Steven and/or my parents/family dying.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Blonde/Blue eyes ;-)
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT? I would love to be proposed to anywhere...well, not anywhere but you know :-)
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Energy drink
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Cheese and sometimes pepperoni
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? enchiladas from El Rodeo....one of my favorite restaurants (i'm addicted to mexican food!)
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME? Turquoise and brown!
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? Other than the little cheesy goldfish, no.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? The charm bracelet Steven gave to me when we first started dating and the diamond necklace my dad gave me.
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? Sure do, Steven!
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I have many....Aeropostale, Target, Buckle, Hollister...anything cute..don't care about what brand :-)
25. WHO IS THE HOTTEST FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY? Daniel Craig!!!!!!!!!!! holy hannah he's the sexiest celeb EVER. Also, hottest female celeb would have to be Megan Fox, she's gorgeous.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? No, I did....
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? non existant lol. Use to be a border collie
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? If I knew they would always return for me, Yes.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 64
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Dirty blondes!!!
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Yes, Vienna (for a night) and Serbia.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Steven.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Um....no, i'm not that cool.
37. FIRST JOB? Chick-fil-A...yeah yeah, don't remind me.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Probably back in high school - but who didn't...
39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE? Nope, cause not everyones called to be married.
40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Reading Laurens answers to this :-)
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Does cosmetic surgery count?? Oh, i've had oral surgery as well, not fun!
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My eyes and butt for some reason.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yep, 2 1/2 years and a retainer that I conveniently always forget to wear.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Steven! but I already have him so... an engagment ring? no, that's not gonna happen HAHA.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? 2.5 ah hahah..the american dream right? But seriously, 1 child 2 at the most....
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I don't know. I think my parents just liked the name Kimberly a lot.
47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? ugly guys who think they're hot. Bad breath. Nasty nails (unless he works in a shop then its ok b/c its expected), mustaches...haha.
48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU MISS ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL? less responsibility! and all my friends.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Bed Head Brunette Goddess but it's expensive so I don't like to use it that much LOL. I usually use Dove shampoo, it smells good!
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Rarely.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey with black pepper.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I drive fast... a lot, picking my nails.
53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON? Rarely
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably, do you know who I am?! I'm kinda a big deal....Just kidding. But seriously, yeah, I think so.
55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS? No. I have more self respect than that.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? To a degree yes, you have to be attracted to somebody. But in the long run, no they don't.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Screaming and hitting. Yes, I know I shouldn't hit....i should work on that.
59. WHAT’S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE? To honor God.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? this baby doll that could crawl and use the bathroom.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Too many!!!
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? Yeah, I guess so, i wouldn't say fanatic though. More like, it's all that was on and so i'd watch it.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yes. I should work on that as well!!!
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Both! Homemade mac and cheese is amazing. And garlic mashed potatoes are my favorite!
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Patience, Christian, selfless, the fruits of the Spirit :-)
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Kabs, debby downer, mk (mood killer), kimby, goober...lol
68. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? I don't watch tv that much b/c i'm so busy... but i like reality tv a lot. And I watch the news a lot...yes, im a dork. I also love the show 24 when its on.
69.WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES? Ignore them. It's not worth my energy or time to deal with them.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chunky Monkey from Ben and Jerrys and bing cherry chocolate chip at Goodberry's.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes.
72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM? Yes, it goes w/ me to a lot of different places though. It's a laptop.
73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? Yes, Steven's taking me out to celebrate my bday tonight. We're going to Fox and Hound -another one of my fav. restaurants...and then i dont know what we're doing next.
74. WHAT'S THE FASTEST YOU'VE EVER GONE IN A CAR? um......25 over the speed limit.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?! Uh yeah, I've got nothing better to do. I"m sitting here at "work".
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Some movie that the kids I nanny are watching. I think it's Barbie: Island Princess.. Oh, what fun!!!!
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Strawberry Kiwi juice
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Steven
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Their eyes
80. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME? Sleep, I hardly get it anymore.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? What....this is a stupid question. Why would you have a favorite thing to hate???
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? August (my bday) June (Steven's bday) and Jan (our "anniversay")
83. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY? Whatchamacallits and anything sour and gummy.
84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND? Yes, still do. His name is Steven!
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown.
86. EYE COLOR? Grayish blue.
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Chick-fil-A!!!
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? El Rodeo....yummy!
90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI? Ew, I don't want food poisoning.
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Barbie: Island Princess....kill me.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? My birthday and Christmas
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I use to play flute in middle school.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Republican
95. KISSES OR HUGS? LOVE both.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships...don't plan on ever having a one night stand.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? underwear and lingerie hahahaha.
98. DO YOU HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM OR A HIGH SELF ESTEEM? Usually just average, until I think someones talking about me or I watch the miss universe/america pageants...then I want every cosmetic surgery available, haha.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Um, some romance novel.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: AMAZING!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment