Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Endless Tests

I seriously think that Mondays are the longest day ever. I think that every clock is programmed to run slower on Mondays...or at least that's what it feels like!

After we all had lunch, we went to Bond Park - which is a park here in Cary that we frequently go to. We spent a good hour there walking the trails and looking for salamanders/frogs and trying to catch little tiny fish. It was actually kinda fun. Now, we're all just chillin' until dinner time. Today, the mom wants them all to have eaten dinner by 4:30 because Audrey had soccer practice at 6. I had to be at work by 7:50 today which sucked. And I work until 6.

I never did update about the tests I had run last week...... so heres the update :-)

The EGD came back with no results....everything looked fine and they took a biopsy just to make sure. But, I never heard from those results so i'm assuming everything was fine. The ultrasound came back good too.....

This Wednesday I have a hida scan at 8 am at Duke Regional again. Hopefully that will show something. I'm so tired of always feeling sick and they can't ever figure out whats wrong! Wednesday I also have an appointment at 3 pm w/ the gyno....that should be fun - sike. Hopefully, I can get on the birth control I want....the one where you only have your period like 3 times a year.

:-) I'll update about all that exciting stuff later! haha.

Steven still hasn't found a design job...it's looking more and more like we're going to end up in Germany for him to attend grad school. I kinda hope we do though, I mean how many opportunities will we have to do/experience that???

And to everyone that keeps asking....still no ring!! so stop asking...JUST PLAYING about the 'stop asking' part

;-). I'll definitely post when that happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: