Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live"

I found this quote and thought it was cute. I'm am so tired of feeling like once I have things paid off something else comes up and i'm not able to start fully saving money. I am so irritated right now. I almost have my bills paid off....as of this friday I will have. I practically had to drain my account to pay them off. Well, a few weeks ago I had to get a new transmission which was $1800 and now my car is acting up again...a lot. I'm trying to save money so that once Steven and I get married...which could be in a couple of months, that we'll have some money. Even if he ends up getting the job at Honda we still need money. And especially if he ends up going to Germany...we would be depending on the money that we make now to help get us through. Why isn't God allowing me to be able to start saving money? I'm getting so discouraged about all of this. I just want there to be one month, just one that nothing out of the ordinary comes up financially.

Ah, i HATE being an adult sometimes......

No comments: